Planning to update your beauty kit? We’ve got you covered! 2017 is seeing a lot of new trends as well as in-season-again trends. If you’re looking for cosmetics that are of high quality yet affordable, check out these 10 hottest makeup brands that will be trending in 2017 (you may have already heard about some of the brands):
- Oriflame This Swedish makeup brand is one of beauty lovers’ most favorite brands due to its affordability and trusted quality. Their products are gentle on the skin, which is perfect for those with sensitive or dry, patchy skin.
- Younique One of the best things about this brand is that their products don’t contain formaldehyde, a chemical compound that could do damage to your skin or health.
- MAC cosmetics The brand needs no introduction among beauty enthusiasts. The Canadian brand is a favorite among many makeup professionals due to its affordability, wide choice of shades, and ingredients that blend well with different types of skin.
- Artistry Artistry is favored among makeup professionals and lovers due to its products that have been backed by science and nutrition. They use natural ingredients like fruits that have been sourced from the Mediterranean and African region.
- Too Cool For School The Too Cool For School cosmetics are favored by many social media influencers and beauty YouTubers, including Michelle Phan and Jenn Im. The brand’s packaging design is artsy and aesthetically pleasing, making them popular among millennials who are into beauty.
- Avon Avon is a timeless brand that has been around for decades. It’s considered a makeup staple for beauty lovers looking for a great bargain. The brand’s color makeup line is one of the most popular must-haves.
- Smashbox The brand focuses most of its production on eye products and lipsticks. Its most popular product is the 3-in-1 mascara.
- Etude Korean pop-culture is all the rage right now, with so many Korean products being in demand. Etude is appealing to the masses with its affordable products and feminine packaging.
- Urban Decay For animal lovers, Urban Decay’s products have never been tested on animals.
- Covergirl The American brand offers affordable beauty products in a wide range of shade.
If some of the brands are not available in Malaysia, you can always purchase them at their websites or other online beauty stores that ship worldwide. Be on the lookout for the best deals. Lots of online beauty stores often have ‘sneaky’ deal-of-the-day, week or month offer on some of the beauty products. While you’re at it, don’t forget to ask for samples if possible.