Are you planning for your business to reach out to a wider audience? Joining a business trade show would be a great start to expand your business. There are hundreds of business events and trade shows held in Malaysia every year, and each of them caters to different businesses, industries, and consumers. Find out the six business trade shows in Kuala Lumpur that you can participate in this 2017:
- KL Wedding Expo. If you’re running a wedding-related business, be it as a caterer, wedding planner, decorator, or designer, the KL Wedding Expo would be the best platform for your promotion. The event will be held at the Sunway Pyramid Convention Center in April, and it’s one of the largest wedding fairs in Malaysia, with participation coming from local wedding businesses that offer Malay, Chinese, Indian, and western-themed weddings; to a few international wedding businesses.
- Café Malaysia. Café Malaysia is an event featuring supplies, technology and café equipment for café-related businesses; that will be held at Matrade Exhibition & Convention Center in January. Among the typical products showcased at this event include baking machinery, café machinery and equipment, product packaging in bulk, raw materials on wholesale, as well as machine filtration and cleaning equipment. Visitors could also have a product taste test.
- Malaysia International Technology Expo (MTE). The Malaysia International Technology Expo is the marketplace for technology inventors, distributors, manufacturers, and investors to connect. To be held at Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) in February, MTE’s aim is to encourage the collaboration and commercialization of technological products or services, in addition to sharing ideas. Besides private businesses and organizations, other participants include academic institutions, consulting companies, and engineering organizations.
- Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF). The Malaysian International Furniture Fair (MIFF) attracts over 6,000 furniture buyers globally, with exhibitors consisting of contemporary furniture companies to local artisans. For those running a furniture-related business, MIFF provides a solid platform for you to reach out to your target consumers. Additionally, you’ll also gain international exposure. The event will be held at PWTC in March.
- Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS). Although the Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) is Muslim-centric, participation is open to everyone who runs a Halal-related business. The event is a marketplace for global Halal producers and the buying market to connect. Some of its special features include the international sourcing program and world-renowned exhibitors. MIHAS will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC) in April.
- Beauty Professional Malaysia. The beauty trade exhibition is a B2B exhibition aimed at beauty professionals, salon and retail shop owners, ingredient and product packaging suppliers, R&D institutions, pharmaceutical companies, and beauty product distributors. Happening at PWTC in March, the exhibition is also offering a new program called the Business Matching Program. The program aims to foster relationships between registered exhibitors and VIP buyers, and to explore new business opportunities within your preferred category.
Once you’ve decided on which business trade show you’d like to participate in, find an international hotel in Kuala Lumpur that’s close to the event. The best hotel should be able to accommodate your needs (i.e. an extra space to keep all of your products to be showcased during the event), or can provide other kinds of assistance (i.e. transporting the goods to the event safely on your behalf).