Watches are a reflection of class and personal style. Also, for a lot of people, wearing a premium watch isn’t merely for utility purposes, as it also exudes character, taste, and individual branding. These are just a few of the reasons why the market for luxury timepieces has been booming in Malaysia during the last several years. In fact, the majority of the biggest brands that manufacture luxury watches have set up shops in the country. If you are a luxury watch collector, here’s a quick overview of the premium timepieces you should start saving for this coming new year:
- The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner – There’s a reason why Rolex is the most well-known watch brand. Not only are their watches classic examples of creativity and ingenuity, they were able to maintain the quality of their timepieces for decades. With a beautiful and streamlined design, the Oyster Perpetual Submariner is a watch every enthusiast should have.
- The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph – Not many watches can compare to the forged black carbon design of this watch by Audemars Piguet. Its carbon fiber case will ensure that the watch will last for a lifetime.
- The Vacheron Constantin World Time Gold Automatic – The main attributes of this beautiful watch include a polished gold case, a white dial, a globe design in the center, and a brown leather strap.
- The Patek Philippe Geneve Calatrava – This is the perfect timepiece for those who prefer minimalist designs. With a white gold case and a black leather strap, this watch has a classic look.
- The Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Chronograph – Encased in sapphire crystals and water-resistant, this watch is a favorite among adventurers.
- The Chopard Caliber Classic – As you’d expect from a well-known watchmaker like Chopard, this timepiece has a sophisticated design and a body that’s built to last for the longest of time.
- The IWC Schaffhausen Automatic – One of the more affordable luxury watches out there, this piece has a stainless steel case and a blue croco-embossed leather strap.
- The Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer – If you want a little bit of color in your watch, this is the piece you are looking for. It has a dark blue background and a blue strap.
- The Jaeger LeCoultre Diving Chronograph – This watch comes with a ceramic black case and a shiny black strap. Unique features of this piece include black dials, index hour markers, and silver-tone hands.
- The Panerai Radiomir – With its sleek design and neutral colors, this watch reminds you of the classic watches from generations past. Its mechanical system is even hand-wound.
When purchasing luxury watches in Malaysia, you should always make sure that you are purchasing them from legitimate sellers. Keep in mind that there are a lot of fake watches out there. For instance, a watch may look like a real Rolex on the outside but if you are to look inside, the parts are all wrong. It’s also worth mentioning here that some of the most expensive luxury watches often come with certificates.